COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for you to utilize our services and to protect your account.
2. We may collect your personal information at the time of registration like- name, address, mobile number, phone number, account number, IFSC code, bank name and branch name and also the location of user on the Website.
3. We record & maintain the activities which are being performed by the users on the site.
4. During the registration users need to provide the mandatory information in certain categories like- company settings (registration information, tax identification details etc.) or personal data (name, contact number, address, etc). If user does not provide the mandatory information then we may not be able to deliver our services to the users.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If user is providing us any Personal Data then that means user is giving us rights to use their information for following purposes:
1. Verifying the identity of users;
2. Verifying the eligibility to register as a user of this Site;
3. This registration will provide you a user ID for our site and our site will maintain and manage your registration;
4. We will provide you a customer service which will respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. Facilitating the communication between buyers and sellers on the Site;
6. We may use your name, phone number, company address and email address (all marketing data) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services which are offered by us on the Site by opt-in mechanism in which by clicking into the checkbox you give us your consent for your personal data and if you don’t want to provide us your personal data you can use opt-out mechanism in which you can withdraw your consent.
7. This disclosure is being done as it may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- When necessary, we may also disclose and transfer users Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and other organizations.
2. Any Personal Data supplied by user will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties.
3. We may share user’s Account Information with banks to enable user’s transactions to determine user’s credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination; we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies.
4. We have implemented security controls and associated procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from the malicious user or the intruders. These controls provide a reasonable assurance that the minimum-security requirements are in place. These controls do not guarantee that such controls can eliminate all of the risks of data- theft, data-loss or misuse of data.
1. Access user Registration Information or Account Information because of which user do not have to re-enter it;
2. Assist our partners to track user visits to the Site and process bids;
3. To track the progress.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by organizing the browser that is installed in the system user is using to access the Site. By setting up the preferences in the browser user can accept all cookies or choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or choose to reject all cookies. If user reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in own browser then user may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the Sites may be unavailable.
The Site and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the email address given below to remove the information. Email ID: [email protected]
- We provide reasonable security to prevent unauthorized access to the site, for maintaining the accuracy of the data, and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
2. For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password.
3. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
4. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
5. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
6. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information, we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We take care of security periodically and use updated security to get protected from the securities flaws or issues.
E-MAILS FROM ASSETCOMPLY
- User can report about the spoofed or phishing e-mails at [email protected]
2. Assetcomply never ask you for your personal information through e-mail so ignore all those suspicious mails and do not click on the links which are present over that mail and also do not open the file which is attached with mails.
- Create a strong password- use minimum 8 characters. Should use numbers and special characters which makes password stronger. We recommend you to update or change the password regularly and periodically.
2. Protect your system- if user has entered the password in malicious website then immediately go to Change Password and change your password. Do not let your system available in public domain with login into the website.
3. Use Supported browser- for providing a great selling experience we periodically update our website security certificates based on SSL standards.
PRIVACY RELATED ISSUES
If customers have privacy related any issues then can contact Mail-ID: [email protected]